- Do you still talk to your FIRST love? ~ Yes
- What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? ~ Cider
- What was your FIRST job? ~ A paper round at 13 - I did it for 3 & half years!
- What was your FIRST car? ~ Don't drive!
- Who was the FIRST person to text you today? ~ My mum
- Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? ~ Me!
- Who was your FIRST grade teacher? ~ Cant remember
- Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? ~ Greece
- Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk? ~ Sarah & yes, via texts & facebook
- Where was your FIRST sleep over? ~ My friends house
- Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? ~ The bus driver!
- Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? ~ My Aunties
- What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? ~ wake up!
- What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? ~ Shania Twain - GREAT!!
- FIRST broken bone? ~ My arm when I was 7
- FIRST piercing? ~ ears
- FIRST foreign country you've gone to? ~ Greece
- FIRST movie you remember seeing? ~ probably a Disney one!?
- When was your FIRST detention? ~ age 13 maybe?!
- Who was your FIRST roommate? ~ never had one!
- Did you marry the FIRST person to ask for your hand in marriage/ you asked to marry? ~ not married!
- What was the FIRST sport you were involved in? ~ Swimming
- What were the FIRST lessons you ever took? ~ Roller skating
- What is the FIRST thing you do when you get home? ~ Put the tv on! lol
- Who do you think will be the next person to post this? ~ I have no idea!
Saturday, 26 September 2009
Saturday, 19 September 2009
Saturdays are my Lush days! =D ~ I use Lush throughout the week to but have to hurry, on a weekend I can stay in the shower for as long as I want & get the best from my Lush goodies!
Here is what I used today~
*New Shampoo Bar.
*Jungle Solid Conditioner
*Yummy Yummy Yummy
I use the New shampoo bar everytime I wash my hair, It makes it so soft & shiny & it lasts forever! Then if Im not using my leave-in conditioner, I will use Jungle - which I did today! it smells of plants & grass! lol but is really nourishing & you can smell the scent right up untill you wash your hair again!
I love Ocean Salt, its quite an abrasive cleanser, so I wouldnt recommend it for sensitive skin.. just in case! :) - I love how soft it leaves my face, & its good for bums too like Buffy (but use a different tub to the 1 you use for ur face! lol)
I always use 2 body washes, one to clean my skin & the other to moisturise & scent. So today I used Dreamwash to clean & then Yummy Yummy Yummy right before Im about to get out of the shower,that way ..because the heat has opened up your pores, your skin takes in all the goodness from the product & you get better results.
Then after Im out, I apply my moisturiser - Cosmic Lad ...yeah, I think it is meant for men, but because I dont have any particular skin type.. this one suits my skin best. All the others I have tried contain too much cocoa butter & stuff, its ends up being too greasy & breaks me out! I have found this to be ok for now, so Im gonna stick with it!
...& thats it for Lush products today!
Thanks for reading! ...have a great saturday night!
Im loving this Aussie leave-in conditioner right now, I only bought it 2 weeks ago and I have already noticed a huge difference to the texture of my hair! Its really soft & shiny. I have also noticed that I can go nearly 2 days without washing my hair & it doesnt look greasy at all!! I bought it from Boots & it cost about £3.49 I think! ...well worth it!! 4/5! =)