Saturday 20 February 2010

Whats in my make-up bag

Hello, Happy Weekend people!! = o)

Haven't 'blogged' in a week or two so I just thought I would post this tonight.

This is what's in my make-up bag(s)

make-up case by Celia Birtwell

Came with the 4 make-up brushes

2 x YSL e/shadow palettes
& 1 x lipstick

MSF, MAC lip conditioner, Barry M lip & eye pencil
& a Chanel blush brush

---

This Mac make-up bag is just for longer items such as pencils etc

2 x Mac lustreglasses, Rimmel lipstick & elf plumping lip gloss

Benefit speed brow, mac plush lash mascara, NYX jumbo pencils,
mac powerpoint liner & tweezers!

These items change every now & again either when a product is used up or when I want a change.
All these items are generally what I may need if I need to touch up through the day when Im at college or work. I don't wear a lot of make-up at all so I don't really need to carry this much around but I guess its better to have too much than not enough!! :)


RacheL

2 comments:

Keisha said...

cute makeup :)

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.