Monday 21 September 2009

From the top of my head...


  • Where is your Mother? ~ at her house
  • Where is your Father? ~ at his house
  • Do you like to swim? ~ yes
  • Do you need to return anyones phone call? ~ no
  • Where were you born? ~ in a hospital
  • Where do you keep your birth certificate? ~ in a drawer
  • How many days until your birthday? ~ I dont know?! lol
  • What is the closest orange object to you? ~ my kitty (ginger! lol)
  • Have you sneezed in the past hour? ~ a zillion times! =/
  • How many books are in your room? ~ quite a few!
  • What did you last eat? ~ apple & toffee crumble
  • Who is your favorite teacher of all time? ~ my highschool PE teacher - he was SO fit!
  • Name one of your goals for this year? ~ get A's in my exams
  • What is the biggest trouble you have ever been in? ~ none, Im good!! =P
  • Did you cry because Michael Jackson died? ~ er.. no!
  • What does your 9th message on your phone say? ~ dunno!
  • Look to your left. What's there? ~ my kitty.. sleeping!
  • Ever pop someone else's pimple? ~ eww no!!!! =s
  • How long does it take you to fall asleep? ~ depends on how tired I am!
  • Are you scared about the end of the world? ~ no, I'll prob be dead... I hope! lol
  • Is there a TV in the room you are in? ~ yes
  • What are you looking forward to? ~ next week
  • What comes to your mind when I say red? ~ cherry
  • What other language do you want to be fluent in? ~ french
  • Do you crack your neck often? ~ no! ...?
  • Do you usually hold your pee for a long time? ~ lol no!
  • Is it possible to lick your elbow? ~ Im not even gonna try! lol
  • Worst feeling in the world? ~ a broken heart! =(
  • What's your current favorite commercial? ~ the Barclay card slide advert!
  • Name something you think is pointless? ~ my manager! lol
  • Favorite fast food restaurant? ~ Nando's.. Mmm lovely chicken!
  • Have you ever been in a fist fight? ~ no
  • Would you concider yourself as a pyro? ~ whats a pyro??
  • Did you have a weird dream last night? ~ cant remember!
  • Do you wish at 11:11? ~ what? ..never heard of that!

No comments: