Saturday 14 November 2009

In's and Out's

In's...


  • My little kitty Dexter, the pic on the left was in June when we got him & the right pic is now! ..look how much he's grown! He's such a cutie & so affectionate, he's gorgeous & cute! ..untill the devil side of him comes out! lol


  • Medium, I ♥ this tv series, its great! I watch it every week without fail, I have watched every single episode. ...& Im just wondering, can anyone remember Allison when she was in Nightmare on Elm Street when she was 17? I remember the part where she turns the tap on & the tap grabs her hand! =O


  • Hot chocolate, I love these with lots of marshmallows or whipped cream on top!... there are more calories in it than id like to remember but its a great comfort on a chilly night!
  • Greggs! - I know I shouldnt but I just can't resist pastry! I love a Greggs sausage roll or a cheese & onion pasty, they are just too yummy to resist!

...the 'Out's' will be posted in my next blog!.. its almost midnight now so Goodnight everyone! <3

No comments: