Monday 5 April 2010

Hi, My Name Is Rachel..

Hi, my name is: Rachel

Never in my life have I been: content.


The one person who can drive me nuts is: my dad.


High school: ended many years ago.


When I’m nervous: I get restless.


The last song I listened to was: cant remember

If I were to get married right now my maid of honor would be: have no clue!.


My hair is: mousey brown.


When I was 5: We got burgled.


Last Christmas: wasn't the same.


I should be..: less frustrated.


When I look down I see: a zip.


The happiest recent event was: cant remember.


If I were a character on ‘Friends’ I’d be: smelly cat - 'smelly cat smelly cat ..what are they feeding you'


By this time next year: I will be studying Forensic & Medical Science at University.


My current gripe is: People with no concience & blog posts with shabby pictures


I have a hard time understanding: life.


There’s this girl I know that: and Id like to be her for a day or 2.... or maybe a week or so.


I like you when: you are yourself.


If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: my mum or dad.


Take my advice: Trust few.


The thing I want to buy: every single nail varnish in Space NK.


If you visited the place I was born: you could only be near as its not there anymore.


If you spent the night at my house: you would never want to leave ;)


I’d stop my wedding: before it even started.


The world could do without: horrid people.


I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: look at Brendan Coles face.


Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: Lush, Hotel Chocolat & a cotton reusable bag from Space NK.


My middle name is: Michelle.


In the morning I: finish work at 8am.


The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: Lions


Once, at a bar: I made a big mistake.


Last night I was: snuggling with my kitty.


There’s this guy I know who: no longer knows me! :(


If I was an animal I’d be: a cat.


No doubt.A better name for me would be: Anna.


Tomorrow I am: going to the Post Office & the Gym.


Tonight I am: supposed to be doing some work but instead I am blogging.


My birthday is: December 8th.



I found this on someones blog. You can use it too if you want.



1 comment:

Tottering along said...

Woo for December birthdays :)

Have fun at the gym