Friday 2 April 2010

My Favourite Breakfast Of The Week!

Ok, So Im not usually a fan of breakfast but only because I dont feel hungry! I think ..why should I eat if I dont want to, but as we all know - Breakfast is the most important meal of the day! & I must admit I do feel a lot better later on in the day when I have eaten breakfast!
I eat a range of things things for breakfast like beans on toast, just toast, a selection of cereal (not all at once! haha) fruit, smoothies, milkshakes, boiled eggs... whatever I fancy on the day.
I don't like to eat the same thing day in day out because I just get bored of it then crave foods I really shouldn't be eating! .....like a full english!! YUM! lol

So this week in Asda I thought Id buy some nice fruit, some decent muesli (cheap ones taste like cardboard! =/) & some yoghurt which I prefer instead of milk.


I got: Dorset Cereals Simply Delicious Muesli - £3
Dr Oetker Onken Fat Free Vanilla Yoghurt - £1
1 Punnet of Strawberries - £1
-
So I think just £5.00 for all this is a bargain!
I have eaten this 3 times this week, the strawberries were finished in 2 days, I still have a 1/3 of the yoghurt left & 3/4 of the muesli left.
I ate just half a mug of the muesli

4 medium strawberries & a few tablespoons of yoghurt...

...then filled my face!! =D


Yum Yum Yum....

Im having boiled eggs tomorrow with soldiers! ...cant wait! =D

Rachel

1 comment:

Jenny9119999 said...

Looks very healthy:) I love the Onken yoghurt and strawberries but I just can do Muesil. Yuck lol. I eat the same thing every day as I can't get enough of it. Good old Crunchy Nut Cornflakes. I never tire of them lol xx