Monday 18 January 2010

Just had a Lush bath! :)

Today has been a pretty busy day, nothing exciting unfortunately!
I went supermarket shopping this morning ....lots of friut & veg ....& a bit of choccy! ;D then this afternoon I have been tidying up the garden after all the snow, frost & Ice made a complete mess of everything! =/
So by the time I got in, I could not wait to run the bath & jump in! (not literally! haha)
I used ~>
  • Jingle Spells Bath Ballistic
  • Yummy Yummy Yummy
  • Dreamwash
  • Ocean Salt
  • Lemslip
  • Strawberry Feels Forever
( & I washed my hair with Daddy-O shampoo & American Cream conditioner) - forgot to take a picture!

Probably no need to use all of these products as 3 of them do almost the same thing, but I like to use a mixture of products!
I finished off with Strawberry Feels Forever... & Now I smell soo good! (even if I do say so myself! =D)




Happy Monday!


RacheL

No comments: