Yipee! ...Ive been waiting & waiting for these products to come out & finally last Saturday I took a quick peek on the Lush site to find they were out! yay!
The valentines products were not put on the site till Monday so I missed them! :( ....but Im going to get them on Tuesday! =D
So anyway, here's what I got -
- Happy Blooming Bath Melt - £3.60
- Bubblegum Lip Scrub - £4.50
- Mint Julips Lip Scrub - £4.50
- Sweet Lips Lip Scrub - £4.50
- Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes Box which contains - mini sugar scrub, mini each peach massage bar, Vitamin C Toner Tab & Skin Drink, Lemony Flutter, Pied De Pepper, Handy Gurugu ...(all sample size) 45g pot of Brazened Honey Face Mask & 25g pot of Big Shampoo - £12.50
- Sample of 13 unlucky for dirt soap
- Sample of Ring of Roses shower cream
Slight disaster though with a couple of the products! .... The lid on the Big shampoo had not been screwed on properly so it had leaked on to the other items, also the Skin Drink sample had also leaked onto the Toner Tab and was all mushy in the bottom of the box! :( ..(thats why its not in the pic!) I emailed Lush & they are replacing the damaged items & some complementary products, so I'll see what they are when they arrive!
Apart from that, all was great.. the Happy Blooming Bath Melt is by far my fav, it smells GORGEOUS!! ♥♥♥ Ive been longing for a cherry scented Lush item for so long now & this was definitely worth the wait!!
Ok, that its for tonight