Saturday 23 January 2010

No7 Sale Items

I love No7 products, I have almost all of their nail varnishes, I just bought some more of their face wipes & I lve the beauty serum.. which I have run out of now! :(
I am in Boots at least twice a week & never usually leave without buying anything! A lot of the time they have an offer where if you spend over £5 they give you a skincare voucher.. this normally gives you £5 of No7 & Ruby & Millie.....My local Boots dont have Ruby & Millie products so I use the voucher on No7!
The first set below I bought with a gift card given to me for Christmas by my brother (Thanks James!x) So I got that, a Lee Stafford hair spray & brolly set & the Celia Birtwell make-up case & Brushes..... all for £16.00! BARGAIN!! =D
The 2 palettes/quads I bought another day, I spent £5 twice (separate transactions) so I could get 2 £5 off vouchers! (crafty eh? haha) ...the cashier gave me a funny look for doing this but so what!! =D
..so instead of paying £14 for them both, I only paid £4 ..woot!!

was £15 reduced to £7.50!!

Contains ~>
a headband
a cleanser
a toner
an eye make-up remover
a day cream
a night cream
& a spongy 'clarisonic' shaped thingy!?


was £14 each reduced to £7 - then with my £5 off vouchers ..they were only £2 each!!

These 2 palettes/quads are for contest prizes so I havent swatched any colours!



RacheL

No comments: