OMG!! I was Soo excited to be going to Lush last Monday! I had not bought anything from there since October 18th!(because of P20P!) ..thats a record for me!
I made it worse by watching everyone's Lush hauls on Youtube & looking on the Lush site!..
Anyway...I finally went - They were doing a FaNtAsTiC offer - For every £20 you spent, you got a FREE goody bag worth £30!! YAY!!.... so thats why I spent £63! lol ...3 goody bags for me yay! =D
So here is what I bought ~>
- Wiccy Magic Muscles - £5.40?
- Fever - £5.40?
- * & Free Tin when you buy 2 massage bars
- Rockstar Soap 140g - £4.07 (i think?)
- 2 x Creamy Candy Bubble Bar - £2.35
- Snowcake Shower Gel 500g - £11.50
- Karma Dusting Powder 100g - £6.10
- Smitten Hand Cream 100g - £6.10
- American Cream conditioner 100g - £3.80?
- Daddy-O Shampoo 100g - £4.30
- Olive Branch Shower Gel 100g - £3.90?
- Curly Wurly Shampoo 220g - £8.60
& as I spent over £60, I got 3 goody bags free ..woohoo!
These goody bags were worth approx £30 each
Here's what I got in them ~>
- 3 x 500g Snow Fairy Shower Gels
- 3 x Candy Cane Bubble Bars
- 3 x So White Bath Ballistics
- 2 x Mr ButterBall Ballisitcs
- 1 x Chunk of Snowcake Soap approx 160g
- 3 x Snow Fairy Gift Boxes - each box includes.. 1 x 30g glitter bug massage bar, 1 x 100g bottle of snowfairy shower gel & 1 x 70g star shaped angels delight soap!
So yeah, I am extremely happy with everything that I got! Even though I have just started P20P again, I will be going back to Lush in February for the Valentines products... I cant wait for the Turkish Delight shower smoothie!!
Ok, thats it for now - Have a great weekend Everyone!